GoVideo Panel is a free share script. Coded with PHP by GoodAjans
I disassembled the slippers and cleaned the soles well, removing the remains of glue.
Then I took the measurements and cut two thin cardboard soles in which I made holes with a hole punch, large enough for the reed to pass through. With base stitch I wove a loop around the sole, with a fine crochet to go through the holes. Once finished, I placed inside the edges, a rubber foam of the same size as the cardboard so that the slipper was more padded. I put this on hold.
Then following the instructions in the tutorial, I knitted a base that once finished, I opposed it to the previous base and joined it with base stitches (I forgot to take this photo, you can see it in the first photo of the finished slipper).
Then, following the instructions in the tutorial, I knit the upper, which I had to knit one more round because it was very open, continuing with the corresponding decreases. After finishing the upper, I wove a round of base stitch to give it a better finish. Once finished and with all the thread tips well hidden in the fabric, with contact adhesive, I glued to the sole, facing it with the cardboard base. I let it dry for a few hours.
Finally, I sewed on the sides, a flower made with a satin ribbon gathered in the center to which I glued a little flower to each one.
Very fast to do, all with material I had at home, super comfortable and practices.