GoVideo Panel is a free share script. Coded with PHP by GoodAjans
First, I carefully disassembled the clog, trying to remove the studs without breaking the wood of the sole and without breaking the upper because I would use it as a mold. Then I sanded the sole very well, removing all the paint, glues and scratches that it had.
I painted them with two coats of African brown acrylic and once dry, I gave them two coats of spray varnish, top and bottom.
I used the uppers that I took out, as molds and cut double ecological leather for each clog, putting a mark to know which foot each one corresponded to. Before sewing them, I looked for a drawing to embroider and I drew it with black pencil on each part. It cost me because they are mirrored.
Then I made with chain stitch, the branch guide in dark green embroidery thread. Then with yellow thread, I began to make the flower in rococo stitch. In the first petal I put ten loops and in the other 15 loops. In total, the center and five petals.
Later, with rococo stitch also but simple, just by twisting the thread on the needle, I made some red balls. I also embroidered it with a filled stitch, some leaves in a lighter green color. Then I sewed on the wrong side, both upper parts of each clog, with the sewing machine, leaving the ends seamless. Then slowly, I turned them over, stretched and shaped by hand, to smooth the leather and flatten the seams.
Finally, taking as a reference the marks of the previous studs, I stapled the upper on both sides of each clog only on the inside of the leather. Then, with the help of a hammer, I put the golden studs on it, taking care that the edges were even and stretched and with a good finish.
Ahh and I also cut out two pieces of leather in the shape of teardrops and glued them to the heel with a thin layer of foam rubber inside, with contact glue.